Rich Club star anise (Star Masala) sourced from the western ghats and it’s foothills. Rich Club is a commitment to sourcing fine produce directly from framers and plantations and providing it to you when it is fresh, where it’s aroma and flavors can overwhelm your senses. These star anise are cleaned and sorted to ensure only the highest quality is packed and provided to you at your doorstep.
- It is 100 percent pure, natural and organic.
- It’s often utilized in classical Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian and Middle Eastern cuisines, especially as a flavor enhancer in broths, soups and curries.
- An exotic, fragrant spice from Vietnam. Known for it’s wonderful aroma and delicate liquor ice-like flavor.
- Once dried, anise can be ground to a powder or can be used as it is.
- Consuming star anise tea after meals helps treat digestive ailments such as bloating, gas, indigestion and constipation
Product Details :
|Country of Origin||India|